Friday, March 18, 2016

Beauty found in color, light and soul.

In preparation for booking future photography client sessions in my home, I needed to work through some lighting and posing scenarios as well as how I was going to successfully use my limited studio space.

I called on a beautiful model and soul to help me out, the lovely, Kate Terres. She is a professional through and through and was very prepared to assist me in my endeavors.

I also wanted to include, a beautiful floral bouquet creation from my friend, Kathy Krahn, who runs her own floral design business, Lotus Design Studio. Both of these wonderful women were an integral part of my vision for the day and they didn't disappoint.

As you can see, I am in love with bright color, creative lighting, and props. It all comes together and makes me very happy!